So exited to host our first ever Silver Sample Sale!
This is an incredible opportunity to get your hands on some pretty unique pieces at absolutely amazing price.
All our Sample Sale items are either:
- one off exclusive designs
- exclusive pieces which didn't make our main collection
- slight variation (such as inclusions, irregular shapes) on a design from our main collection
- last chance styles
- photography samples
About this item:
- The ring is crafted in 925 sterling silver with a chalcedony and a topaz natural gemstone
- You will receive the item on the photo
- It is not an adjustable ring, please do not adjust the ring and do not force the ring on your finger, just let it on with her natural form being
- The silver is a soft metal; if you stretch it with too much power a crack may occur
- We can't be held responsible for inappropriate handling; please handle your jewellery with care
Please note: All items in sample sale are final sale and non refundable, non exchangeable. No discount code can be applied on Sample Sale items.
Our rings are “one of a kind” uniquely hand crafted by talented jewellery makers in India. Presented in our beautiful grey and rose gold velvet pouch.
All of our gemstones are completely natural, this meaning that each stone is unique. Please note that there may be variations in colour and pattern, and inclusions can sometimes be visible within our stones, however we believe that this just adds to the rings natural beauty and rareness.
The first thing that comes into the mind when hearing about this crystal is its nurturing ability which is beneficial to create composure and calmness especially for those with issues. The crystal itself was already popular back in ancient times. It symbolizes air and water. But it is actually more than that. Fact shows that it can deliver multiple uses whether it is spiritually, emotionally and physically. The stone holds useful property to help foster balance between the body, mind, and spirit, as well. It reaches for aligned balance to allow one to enjoy true peace in his/her life. Since it helps to remove and blockage negativity, it is able to remove almost all kinds of negative energy such as hostility, irritation, anger, obsession, and jealousy.
Is a gem of peace and healing. It can help us channel relaxing energies and fight off chaos and negative emotions. Often associated with loyalty and love, this gem represents eternal romance and friendship. Blue topaz symbolizes honesty, clarity of feelings, and deep emotional attachment. It is the symbolic birthstone for December. It is also the chosen stone for the 4th and 19th marriage anniversaries. Sky Blue Topaz stones will heighten your ability to communicate better, and to express yourself in a meaningful way, both when speaking and when writing.