So exited to host our first ever Silver Sample Sale!
This is an incredible opportunity to get your hands on some pretty unique pieces at absolutely amazing price.
All our Sample Sale items are either:
- one off exclusive designs
- exclusive pieces which didn't make our main collection
- slight variation (such as inclusions, irregular shapes) on a design from our main collection
- last chance styles
- photography samples
Please note: All items in sample sale are final sale and non refundable, non exchangeable. No discount code can be applied on Sample Sale items.
- Gemstones: Pink Tourmaline
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver Band, gold plated
- Approximate Band Width: 2mm widest part
- Approximate Centre Stone Size: 4mm
- Approximate Accent Stone Size: 3mm
- US 5 | UK K | EU 49
- US 7 | UK O | EU 54
- US 8 | UK Q | EU 57
- US 9 | UK S | EU 59
All of our gemstones are completely natural, this meaning that each stone is unique. Please note that there may be variations in colour and pattern, and inclusions can sometimes be visible within our stones, however we believe that this just adds to the rings natural beauty and rareness.
All meanings associated with pink tourmaline can be traced back to love. It’s a stone that serves as a token of romantic love, love for one’s friends, love for one’s family and love for one’s self. Furthermore, it’s tied to compassion and emotional healing. Pink tourmaline instils a sense of calm, which is why it is used in times of distress. Apart from being a calming stone that can help settle those suffering from mild anxiety, the stone is recommended to anyone suffering from heavy emotional pain such as heartbreak, grief or depression. By allowing the crystal near to your heart, its healing energies are absorbed directly into your heart space.